Managing your Firewall with Cloudrack
As default, the Firewall will accept all traffic. If you'd like it to drop all traffic except for the 'allowed rules' change this setting to 'DROP'.
Add your Firewall rules as required.
The fields relate to:
- Interface - which interface to apply the rule against
- Address - a specific IP to block or allow (e.g. - allow only your IP for SSH)
- Port - the port number of the service to allow/block
- Protocol - the protocol being used by that port/service
- Command - accept or drop the traffic
Once happy, hit "Submit" to add the rule.
If you'd like your server secured for you, we can provide this as a server, simply get in touch!